Monday, September 26, 2011

A Wicked Halloween

This is a candy holder that holds a Hershey bar. I cased this from Mary Fish's blog. This is a great way to present a candy gift to someone. It makes it a little more special to give a candy bar to a friend, teacher, day care worker, ect. The supplies used to make this embossing folder were:

STAMP SET: Wicked Cool
PAPER: Kraft, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
INK: Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch, 1/2" Scallop Dot Ribbon, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Platinum Shimmer Paint, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

I changed the background to Basic Black cardstock that I ran through the Spider Web Embossing Folder. I then took shimmer paint and rubbed over the embossed lines so that the web showed up better. When my friends saw this, they thought it was so cute. I hope you like it too. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment