Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May Technique Class- Card 1

Sorry I did not post these cards earlier but I waited until today to finish these cards until my order was delivered from Stampin' Up because I was waiting for some items that I had ordered for this month. This card was totally different from what I started out with. Totally! This is the "Water Splash Technique" that we will be learning this month in technique class. . It is so subtle but it does add something to the card. The stamp set and the Embossing folder are from the new SUMMER MINI. I love both products. I think this is a very simple card but simplicity is always good when you make a card. Sometimes the more you add, you loose the main focus of the card.

If you like this card, please join us for this month's technique classes. We will make 3 cards/envelopes using three different stamping techniques. The classes are:

Saturday, May 14 @ 9-11:30 AM
Tuesday, May 17 @ 9:15-11:45 AM
Wednesday, May 18 @ 7-9:30 PM

The cost is $10 for 3 cards/envelopes plus 3 technique instruction cards.

Please contact me if interested.

Check back this week to see the rest of the cards. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment