Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bird and Blooms

"Elements of Style" of has become my new most favorite stamp set. I saw someone on Stampin' Connection do the bird this way and thought I would try it with this card. I like this particular vine/flower stamp. I like the way you can color each flower in seperately. Of course you need to use the markers to color this stamp to get that multi-color look. Again this is a very simple card but it looks more complicated because of the way you color the flowers/vines. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Elements of Style
PAPER: Kraft(soon to be named Crumb Cake), Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
INK: Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo Markers

I am so excited! I got a sneak peek at what will be in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. I can't wait to see the whole catalog. I really like what I saw. I know you will too. Enjoy your day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment