Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Girl MDS

Well, things did not go as I had planned. I got my decorations away but other distractions happened during the week so I was unable to get my supplies out. The good thing though, is my new Sale-A- Bration and Mini Occasion Catalogue supplies arrived! So hopefully, I will get to play with them this weekend. Because I have not posted for a while, I thought I had better get back to My Digital Studio so I would be able to post a project.

This card was created because a former work colleague of my husband, became a father to a very cute Baby Girl! We received the announcement after Christmas in the form of a belated Christmas card. She is adorable! I needed to get a card out to her, so this is what I came up with. It is amazing how easy this program is to use! Even though I was unable to get my supplies out, I was still able to make a very cute card fit for a princess.

Next week my husband leaves for a week to go snowmobiling, so I will have a lot of alone time when I will be able to stamp, stamp, stamp! I promise I will have a lot of samples to post then. Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments: