Friday, November 27, 2009

Countdown to Christmas

I am so excited!!!! At 4:00 this morning, my daughters, son-in-law and I went door-busting at Kohl's! This is a family tradition that my one daughter and I have done for years. This year my other daughter and husband are joining us since they have moved East in August. This was the first Thanksgiving we have all had together since she was a senior in college. So this was the first time going out on "Black Friday" together. This is my favorite day of the year! We all had a good trip and now we are going out for some more deals.
Here is a card I worked on last year for a Stamp a Stack. The only supply on this card which is not available this year is the ribbon (although the ribbon is available on MDS). I really liked this stamp set because it looks so vintage to me. I love cards that have that vintage feel. There is no great technique used here but just a nice card that someone would enjoy receiving.

Well, the countdown to Christmas is on and there is a lot to be done. This afternoon we are going to cut down our tree. My son-in-law will help my husband put it up and they will cut one down for their place. Tonight I will start mixing cookie dough and place it in the fridge until I have time to bake them next week. I love this time of year! Enjoy the day! I know I will, especially with all the activities going on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment