Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Rich Razzleberry Thank You

Today in the mail I recieved this card from Pennie who I think is three uplines above me. She made this card and sent it to me for recruiting. She is such a nice person and is very good at what she does. I enjoy going to her training. This is such a simple card but it is so nice. This is an example of a simple card that makes a big statement. She used the new In Color, "Rich Razzleberry" and the new Polka Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon in the new In Color Rich Razzleberry. The stamp sets are "Three Little Words" and "Pocket Silouettes". I have had a very busy day with running down to Philly to pick up my daughter from the airport and also waiting to hear from the Vet about the dog. I did not get done what I needed to. Tomorrow starts the Relay For Life that my stamping group"LOVE AT FIRST STAMP" is involved in which will last until Saturday at noon. I think that I will be exhausted by then. So please don't expect any more posts this weekend. I will post again on Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment