Friday, May 8, 2009

Love is in the Air

Sorry I haven't posted the last few days but I have been getting ready for my daughter and her husband to come home for a few days. They live in Arizona and they are coming home so she can receive her Master's Degree from Immaculata on Monday. So a lot is going on this weekend with Mother's Day and Graduation, love certainly is in the air! So I thought this card was appropriate for today. It is a small note card- 3" x 3". I originally designed these for my customers to make at my Open House but had a few pieces left over that I could make a few and keep on hand. It is always a good idea to make more cards when you have time and then in those crunch times when you need a card... you have one. This cute little card uses "Candylane Designer Paper" for the background. I used the "LOVE YOU MUCH" stamp set and those cut "Flower Assortment Brads" to make the flower which is in the "V". I colored in part of the "V" to look like water in a vase and then I took Crystal Effects and went over that to give it a watery effect. The supplies that I used for this card are:

STAMP SET: Love You Much
CARDSTOCK: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Candy Lane Designer Paper, Whisper White
INK: Black Staz-On
ACCESSORIES: Colored Pencils, Blender Pens, Flower Assortment Brads, Crystal Effects

I think that this is the perfect quick and easy card to give to that special someone. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment