Thursday, April 2, 2009

May Stamp a Stack







Well, I was going to wait until next week to show you all of the great cards we decided to make at our next Stamp-A-Stack but I noticed today that all of the other demonstrators involved with this event have posted all of the cards. Not wanting to be the only one not sharing with my customers, I decided to post them all today. The top one is very similar to a previous post. I used the same basic layout and papers but changed the card to open horizontally instead of vertically and used the "OVAL ALL" stamp set and new Oval Punch from the new Occasions Mini. The second card posted also uses a new stamp set from the Occasions Mini. The Stamp-A-Stack will be held on Friday, May 29, 2009 at the Eastonian-Holiday Inn from 6-9 pm. We will make 12 cards (4 of each design) Cost is $30. If interested or you need more information please contact me.
If you can not make that date, perhaps you might like to have a Stamp-A Stack at your home with your friends and do it when it works best for you. Contact me and we can make arrangements.
Have a great day! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you added yours too! I think these cards are great and I hope our customers like them as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete